Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Water Color

I really like this project. When I was coming up with what to do, I wanted to do cherries, but I also wanted to do ladybugs. I decided to do both and I think it worked out. Water colors are very hard to work with, but I think I did alright with them. When I was little I would always use water colors, but it seemed a lot easier to use back then than now. I still really like the last one the best. The cherry part looks really good. However, I like the first lady bug, the yellow one. It was the last one I did and I finally got the hang of drying then putting the dots on. The overall hardest part was when I would paint and then the color would bleed out. It was actually quiet frustrating, but I finally worked it out and it turned out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment