Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Text Art 2

I think this project looks cool with all the different letters connected and all the different types. I think it's successful because it looks interesting and fun. It has all the different shapes and different part of letters. It just makes the project come together. What worked was all the different parts coming together to make something else. What I think didn't work was how I can tell which letters are which. What I would have changed was maybe put more letters on their to combine with to make it look different and not noticeable of the letters. The most difficult part of this project was the painting, just like the last project. Another difficult part was picking the letters because I didn't want to repeat any. I learned how to combine the different letters to make something new.  

No comments:

Post a Comment